Jul 19, 2010
Back to blogging. Second time the charm?
Get ready, get set, GO! I gave this blogging thing a try a few years ago, and I had a good run for a few months. Then it went the way of my many journal attempts: sadly, no where! This is not something I'm proud to admit, but it's true. I've committed to give this another try..the "old college try" as they say. Today was one of those wonderful, lazy Sundays where we slept in, had a wonderful brunch, and spent quality time together. The kids and I decided to give Dan a backyard firepit for his birthday this year, and I am determined to get this project done in a timely manner. (Sometimes I get going on multiple projects at the same time, and then things just don't get done.) So I spent the latter part of the evening digging a hole, and building this fire ring out of retaining wall blocks, which turn out to be extremely heavy! I definitely got my workout for the day. The entire project will cost under $60 (proud of that fact!) and will result in hours and hours of family fun! So excited to try it out! I'll post pics when we get it completely done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey girl. i decided to randomly check your blog today. miss y'all! i hope you can write here more often. xoxo
Post a Comment